Friday, October 30, 2009

Still Nothing Yet!!

Hello everyone,

Well if you all wondering if we have had the new addition. Nope! but let me tell ya I a ready. I have a week from yesterday so well see. Oh some good news Kiethen is now potty trined Yeah I am so happy it couldn't have happened at a brtter time. Now I only have to have one dipper to change instead of two.

I am off work now untell December. Yeah I needed the break this baby has taken a lot of me and I felt that I needed a little extra time for my family befor everything changes again.

Yesterday was fun Cody had his school Halloween party and he got to dress up in pumpkin costume. Sorry I have pic but I didn't get them on here. Any way Kiethen dressed up to so that was fun for him. I aslo had a funny thing asked of me, two people asked me if I was really pregagnet or if I was just dressing up. Wow who would want to dress up looking and feeling like this for fun. Ha Ha oh well I guess I really didn't look like I was preganet.

Also yesterday I had to go to Cody's Parent teacher comfrence (wow that really sounds weard) and the teacher told me that he is having a hard time staying on task, but when he wan't to do the work he dose really good and he knows every thing that he is doing but there are times that he has a hard time paying attetion. So I don't know what to do I hope that I can find something to help him. In some ways the teacher keeps hinting that I should take him out and then put him in next year but I don't feel that I the right answer if he knows how to do things he just has a hard day. So I don't know I hope this will pass.

Well Hope you all have a Happy Halloween ! and we will up date again when the new arivel joines our family.

No comments: