Thursday, August 27, 2009

Well the baby is almost here, we have 2 1/2 months left and I am getting excited to have my body back, and be able to breath again. These last theree month have been very hard and very Hot!!!! I am getting excited to know what we are having makes it all worth the hard work.
I put some pictuers of what we have been up to the last cupple of months busy,busy busy. We have had some fun times and some learning times. A cupple of weekes ago Kiethen had to learn a hard lesson about not malling dogs, we were up to my friends parents house for Family home Evening and Kiethen decited to pet one of the dogs there well it happened to be one that wasn't to likeable towards little kids an it bit him on the face. Yes it was scary he was lucky that he didn't get his eye. That kid likes to learn things the hard way. :0)

We will have to let you all know on the 5th of November what flavor are bundle of joy is going to be. (like my sister Rahndi would say)

1 comment:

Zar said...

I'm happy for you and I hope you have your litlle girl and I hope your litlle boy fell better that is really scary. I will be waiting for november. much love marcela.