Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Busy Life

Hello Everyone,
It has been a while since I last blogged. Things have picked up the pace since the last time that I posted. Oh well that is life when your kids get busy. Chantry has been gone a lot and has had his computer so I haven't been able to work on our blog. We are at my Mom and Dad’s in Utah for Thanksgiving with our family, David and his family are coming down as well.

This last couple of days I have been taking advantage of the nice weather. I put the Christmas lights on the house. It was fun to see Cody get so excited about seeing all the lights light up. I have been fighting a rodent problem. A little mouse decided it likes it inside our house better than outside. I can't stand mice, it is so frustrating to try and catch it.

Work is picking up for the Holidays. I always love this time of year, being with family, and remembering all the things that we used to do. We are looking forward to making some new memories this year. May everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving and look forward to Christmas.

No comments: